Introducing Enclave in the Hollywood Hills, a collection of modern three-story live/work townhouses designed for today’s entrepreneurs and families, listed by Pacific Union and developer BLDG Partners. Set beyond a gated entry, this urban retreat is conveniently located where the Hollywood Hills...
If you’ve bought into the myth that now isn’t a good time to put your home on the market, you might be missing out on a very big-ticket gift. Once you learn the truth about this season’s homebuyers, you might consider opening your door to a different kind of holiday guest!
Here are 11 advantages to selling now:
- Buyers actively searching for properties during the holidays aren’t “just looking.” They’re serious.
- Fewer properties are listed during the holidays. Less competition can mean more money for you.
- Inventory of homes for sale rises in January, putting more homes up against yours —and lowering your chances of a sale.
- Your home looks its most appealing decked with holiday lights and décor!
- Since the holidays are an emotional time, buyers are less likely to resist your price.
- Homeseekers have more time to search over their holiday vacation than when they’re back at work.
- Tax reasons pressure some buyers to close the deal before the end of the year.
- Many people start new jobs in January. If they’re transferring here from another market, they can’t wait for Spring to buy.
- You can sell now and be a non-contingent buyer in the Spring, when more houses are on the market for less money. Sell high and buy low!
- You can make an advantageous holiday sale and arrange for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
- You can restrict showings during the holiday week and still remain on the market.
Join us for A Full House of Kings & Queens, the annual charity poker tournament hosted by Pacific Union Pasadena-Old Town, Oct. 25, 2018 from 5 to 10pm. Come try your hand at poker, or hang out in the patio and enjoy the food, music and drinks included in your donation. The evening begins...
Last year, Pacific Union’s Roland Wilhelm celebrated his 30th anniversary of working in real estate, and the readers of Pasadena Weekly voted him Reader Recommended Best Realtor. The votes are in for 2018, and we’re excited to announce that Roland has won the title for the second consecutive...